Case Study: Linetics
"From $25k a month to Back to Back $300k per month."
Where were you and your business before starting AGP’s Personalization With Systems?
- I was a sole operator of my business and I was generating roughly $25k a month all by myself. Which felt great, but i was on the brink of burnout and business was turning into a job and was not as fun.
What have you tried before? If anything?
- I tried to do the same old things. Get custom content with my product, launch an ad to a landing page and analyze from there. I was not successful for a long time.
When you joined the course and got on your first few calls, what did you immediately recognize that needed fixing inside your business?
- I immediately recognized that the business needed more than just myself. I was the sole operator for the last 3 years and in order for the business to grow, I needed to be the entrepreneur the business needed.
Did the content provided by AGP help your business in the start?
- Yes, absolutely it was exactly what I needed. It was kind of a slap in the face. In a good way of course.
Goals that you hit after implementing everything
- After implementing absolutely everything I was about to do $41k in just 1 day. That was awesome. I was able to put together 2 straight $300k months to graduate from AGP.
Looking back to when you first started with us, what are a few 'before-and-after' revenue/customer /tangible metrics in your business i.e.
- Before working with AGP I was doing between $15k & $25k a month in revenue. We went from $25k a month to back to back $300k months. I was able to grow my organization up to 5 people.
How did your mindset shift after seeing the results you're getting/got?
- I feel like I really have expanded as an entrepreneur and business owner. Before I was doing this I wanted to make enough money to quit my job. But now my vision is so much larger and I am excited to have a clear road map to get there.
Once you were onboarded and began learning - what differences did you start to see inside of your business
- The main difference I started to see was consistency in my business. I started to see the consistency outside of me. My business was working for me for the first time in 3 years. I was extremely proud of that
What specific changes did you start to make inside your business?
- I was able to process & automate everything. I became process-oriented as opposed to taking on all of the tasks myself. I was able to know my next moves because now I had more predictability.
What steps helped you the most going from point a - point b in your business as a business owner?
- Knowing where to put the people I needed the most. Once I realized I needed people, AGP also then helped me to understand where I needed my team members and what I needed them to do. This was life-changing.